20060819

bolt of blue.

I've got a very serious problem right now... I just can't indulge in studying at this period of time; when the exams are just 6 days away! Damn, who likes to?! Boo hoo hoo. I need help :( Maybe tomorrow. Oh damn.. Slap me! WAKE ME!



Was a lovely night yesterday :)
A nice long walk, bumming and blabbering beside the kid's playground with your company.. Guess it took my troubles far away. Thanks for the night.. :) Hahaha.. I sound oh-so corny. Bleah.

Late afternoon was spent with a few pages of Econs, TV, slouching on the sofa, rolling around the bed, bumming around, and yelling at brother for hogging the computer for the entire day. All in days' 'work', nothing productive done! :) FANTASTIC JOLENE. *clap clap.

I'm stuck right here in this wreck,
all confused.
don't know whom should I follow.
My heart's aching, my heart's heavy..
My soul's slipping, my soul's sliding away....
What should I do?
Problems, one after another.
:(
Drats...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home